CND 3.45% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

Gee, where to start - so many issues and so little time.Okay,...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    Gee, where to start - so many issues and so little time.

Okay, firstly I will say to Stefoid that I am not claiming any inside knowledge. I made it clear above that I'm actually claiming "outside" knowledge and that the opinions and thoughts I have stated are my own and could very well be completely wrong - or made incorrect by rapidly evolving changes.

Pantingpup - I like your ability believe that we can rely on the rules to look after shareholders, but the reality is that if you put 4 Directors in a room and asked them to describe a situation of "trading while insolvent" you would get a least 10 different answer - most of which would start off with that favourite phrase that accountants and lawyers use when you ask a direct question "... it all depends".

In the real world, many companies trade while technically insolvent on the basis that there is somethng very close on the horizon that will rectify this situation. And of course if they do manage to recover, then the depth of problems never really comes out for closer examination.

As I have said a couple of times, I don't know that they are unable to meet their financial commitments, it's just my opinion given a range of small bits of info that draw me to this conclusion. I could be wrong - I often am.

Onepowerball - sorry that you think I'm down ramping to buy in but that is not the case. I'm pretty influential amongst my small circle of friends and family but if you think I have the influence to move this company's share price down 20% on volume of more than 4m, then I'm afraid I would be a real dissapoinment to you in the flesh. This market is pretty clearly telling us that there is a serious (possibly fatal) flaw in Baraka and people are getting out while the getting is still good.

I won't buy this again unless I'm absolutely sure they are able to remain a viable entity and that won't be until there has been some significant management changes and a great deal of cash injected into the company - all of which will see lower share prices over the intervening period.

I won't promise not to post anymore as I reserve the right to respond to questions or accusations but I will try not to be negative while I watch proceedings over the next week or so. BTW, I think Mugello will finish testing this week but won't be called until Monday or Tuesday, depending on how much influence Baraka still has.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.