LU7 5.00% 1.9¢ lithium universe limited

now this is what GERNOT has on his linked account and from the...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    now this is what GERNOT has on his linked account and from the passed 5 or 6 years that i have been invested in mogul and i would have to say that not much is true i've only seen mogul go back wards year after year with gernot pulling all the strings , so if his so bloody good like he says he is when can we expect to see the massive turn around other wise i would say that he is full of shit as well as our money , so i think that he should stand down or do what he says he can do and turn things around only then can i eat humble pie and sing the praises of the man mad.pngmad.pngmad.png yes im very bloody angry with him , see what you think if you read it

I’m a strategic Managing Director with a vast experience in business management, operations and investment for some of the fastest growing industries in the world.

After gaining over 15 years of challenging yet motivating corporate experience, I decided to channel my knowledge into leading the only pure esports play listed on the ASX, Esports Mogul Limited. This successful business venture has propelled itself into the market, offering new technology, process improvements and groundbreaking insights into the online gaming world as we know it.

I have a proven background in business management and commercial intuition, initially from working as a management consultant for both Deloitte Consulting and Deloitte Corporate Finance in Perth and Melbourne. As well as this, I lead the restructure and turnaround of a financially distressed ASX listed media company and currently hold directorships for a range of start-up companies, offering corporate advisory, project management and commercial negotiation advice to multiple businesses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $132.5K 6.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1073294 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 3413109
Last updated 15.32pm 13/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.