IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

blueoceans99In response to the answer you provided to the...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    blueoceans99

In response to the answer you provided to the question you asked yourself, which was:

I am stupid I guess!

And judging by the previous posts you have initiated on the IGR threads.

24/7/09: Thread "What is Going On?"
    - Big dumps hitting to buyers. Someone dumping big amounts. Any idea what is going on Please?

24/7/09: Thread "MayDay MayDay?"
    - Blank Post

24/7/09: Thread "MayDay MayDay?"
    - She doesn't look good

AND

In reference to the IQ terminology as per the following standardized guidance:

Borderline deficiency >> IQ Range 70-80
    Moron >> IQ Range 50-69
    Imbecile >> IQ Range 20-49
    Idiot IQ Range - below 20

Regretfully, I am not able to help with you as to where 'stupid' fits into the broader scheme of things.

However, you shouldn't despair with your investment in IGR.
    The company is poised to become one of the Go To stocks on the ASX.

Gold will eventually be taken seriously by the investment public at large. Actually, it is already happening, albeit very slowly. IMHO, gold is almost free of the shackles that has contained it over the last 8 years - and even so it has managed to rise from $US250 to $US940.

When BIG money eventually flows into the sector, there aren't many stocks of quality available. IGR will be poised to attract a lot of interest as it will be in the early days of mining at precisely the time that gold should be taking centre stage.

The upside for both gold and IGR is very considerable, but not any time soon. Patience is needed!

Blueoceans99, since you apparently own some IGR you can't be regarded as stupid as you have exercised a degree of intelligence in making the purchase. Maybe instead of stupid, impatient could be a better adjective for you to ascribe to yourself, particularly if you can refrain from initiating panic stricken threads that really are quite unproductive in the current circumstance.

Hmmmm. I have just noticed that you have been moderated, Oh well, commonsense has prevailed....LOL, but some of the info above still might be of assistance. I hope so!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.