MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

looks like those frickin harbangers are back.., page-17

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The harbugger people I believe will sell the lot. Just look at the pick up in volume since they started liquidating.
    They let the price run up a bit and then sell it down, others are buying because its a damn steal at these prices.
    Ive bought as many as I could and am working on getting more coin to get even more.
    Their stupidity is our gain, the price will go nowhere till they have finished liquidating, but someone is picking them up at bargin prices.
    The recent annual and quarterly reports were great. We have a world class deposit with approximately 115 million shares - including the 15% for the bridging finance. All long lead items are being constructed, all permittances have been approved.
    Im only surprised more people havent clued on yet.

Once this inept hedge fund is out of stock the price will slingshot back towards $2.

The bridging finance was a good deal considering the markets - sure weve been diluted by 15% - but its full steam ahead.
    I honestly cant think of a negative for this one - Ive looked but cant see any.

BUY BUY BUY

MY sentiment only.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.