EL8 5.08% 31.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

looks like time for a cap raise?, page-4

1. 2,760 Posts.
    Hi bloodred,

No announcement regarding a cap raise... Apologies if you didn't understand my post, I like many others I'm sure are looking over the finer details of mey at the moment, and scratching our heads at the destruction of shareholder capital. I'm sure you can see why with the share price coming off from think I remember above 20 cents at one point in time to 2.5 cents today and looking to go lower. actually for me it was really 5 cents down to 2.5 that's really got my goat that's just my personal feelings tho.....
    Anyway, I think it's fair to start talking about the possibility of a cap raise when the company is burning through the remaining funds at 1.2 million per quarter and there is I think 3.2 million left (I'll stand to be corrected I haven't got the quarterly in front of me but roughly that) especially at this price range seeing that even I moderate cap raise could dilute the share price terribly, Ill do some figures regarding dilution when I get a chance and post them up. I hope you can see the point Im making,

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $95.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $232.7K 778.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130201 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 7084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.