DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

looks like we are off to india guys nc, page-9

1. 1,396 Posts.
    greed is the way atm unfortunately. CBA had large increase in profit recently given all the spin doctoring about banks being in crisis and then they lift rates higher the RBA, too and claim all this garbage about poor me poor bank. the numbers tell the story. the funny thing at the end of it was that the stock fell wen increased profit was announced lol. shareholders expect more haha.

Then u got the mafia types pillaging us all in the transport area with all these dodgey toll roads. I always wonder why the govt didnt just keep them under its control.

And we always see airlines whack up prices cos of fuel surcharges that far exceed the actual increase in oil.

govt giving grants and allowances to a whole range of industries that dont need it to sustain itself. Why not look at environment hardcore i say and pump money in it by truckloads?

there was another one i saw last year ABC learning (childcare) they were going great guns , takeovers galore. govt gave them grants i think over 100mill dollars in one year and they still post a profit way higher then the grant component.

With INT and energy mad its annoying that something that is very positive gets slowed down and govt last to the party if at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.