UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Yokkare "what were they really trying to say - what is the real...

1. 176 Posts.
    Yokka

re "what were they really trying to say - what is the real reason for the announcement?"

very good question

I assume it's to keep the investors of 21,1m private placements at 85c (03/12/10) on the hook. I can understand that some of them started to get nervous when the sp went down to 66c on march 13 (closed at 70c).

I personally appreciate the...

"In addition to the elimination of a number of redundant positions across various levels of the organization, Unilife is strengthening and expanding its sales and marketing team to support the more rapid development of commercial relationships with a wider range of healthcare and pharmaceutical companies".

Would be interesting to know what 150 staff did prior to the production commencement. We didn't have the construction workers on our payroll or did we? I hope the "redundant positions" include some admin jobs doing their best by sitting at a desk. Sorry to be sarcastic, does anyone know the break down of staff costs?

In any case, I'm happy to hear that the current focus is on sales, marketing and strategic partners.

We all know about our great unilife products - it's time to sell them and get a good ROI for the 85c we invested at the latest SPP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.