NAG 16.7% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

This is my simplistic view. There isn't a lot of shares on...

1. OGQ
    30 Posts.
    This is my simplistic view.

There isn't a lot of shares on offer. Over the past week or so looking at the line up you could see it wouldn't take a huge investment to crank the SP up. Even as a little guy I could have thrown down some extra cash and my small investment would have had a good impact on the share price.

Though the wall at 15 cents grew larger though even that wasn't massive. It wouldn't have taken huge some of money invested to take it down. If some one wanted to get in with a reasonable holding that's what it was going to take. It happened yesterday. The knock on effect of that rapid movement is people see it and start thinking there is movement at the station and want in. It was a busy day.

Then it's the same on the way back down it doesn't take a lot of selling to level things of again. Each time the water level will find a new higher level after the wave.

It's nice to see green and it's nice to see more hopefully long term holders get there fill. Though I think until we see approval officially announced and then contracts to take pass. That is when things will go silly and stay high.

I'm confident it will all happen and the share price will go along with it. It's a bit like planting a tree it just takes time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $900 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154067 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 371750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.