STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

These small stocks are all the same, in that someone puts a buy...

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    These small stocks are all the same, in that someone puts a buy on them, and traders start buying on momentum, anticipation etc. Too many people in the market chasing (and buying shadows) causes these empty sp rushes, followed inevitable retreats.

Imho you either trade and ignore reason, or you excercise extreme patience, ignore the rumours and note the substance only. To try between these two extremes in these small speculative stocks is simply liable to leave you fodder for the rampers, the smart and the manipulative imho..

STB has two projects with huge potential, but both with high risk at this stage. Not prepared to buy or to sell myself anywhere near the current sp, on the level of information and expertise available to myself.

With the potash drill results will not excite me. What will will be a third party willing to put some hard cash up (in some form) to take the project forward.

With the nickel, well that is all about drill results, and there is NO WAY anyone knows anything yet.

My exposure to STB is low, and I bought low, so my stance won't suit the traders, but I know when I am outsmarted, and for me I increase my odds by inaction.

Still one of the more interesting small explorers, and the only one with which I am currently well acqainted.
    EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.