CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

looks like we have been cut out by fh, page-11

1. 177 Posts.
    I got the 44 pages. Thanks to those who took the time to read them. I will try to find the time to read it but from what I have seen in the past FH use a lot of words to say very little.

I am bemused as to how FH can claim shareholders were informed in a timely manner. I was fortunate enough to read Cuzo and friends brief to FH. It is a thorough analysis of company announcements relative to the events that actually happened which were only apparent with hindsight due to the blatant misinformation released to the ASX.

Fact: Compass continued to blame delayed power supply for delays in startup but even if the power was supplied in the initial time frame, CMR were never going to be ready for it. REPEATEDLY CMR blamed lack of power for delays, but this was never a factor. Something us shareholders could only figure out in hindsight after reviewing a number of company announcements.

Perhaps FH were referring to the poster on HC known as Sabertooth. He/she often posted on HC telling us to sell CMR with little explanation why. My guess is that we had an insider offering us some good advise. This must be the timely and accurate information FH is referring to that fully informed shareholders. It certainly didn't come through the ASX announcements.

Any mention of the missing few million pounds of uranium???

As for today tonight or ACA, do you really want to watch a ten minute skit featuring a tearful investor and a cameraman chasing a fat man in a suit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.