RED 0.68% 37.3¢ red 5 limited

Well, like I said earlier; a close above 2.25 resistance would...

1. 541 Posts.
    Well, like I said earlier; a close above 2.25 resistance would be a great indication to test a new high. Remember, that's a "new high" - who knows where it will hit.

We should experience some rocky trading at the 2.40 - 2.45 cent range as it was the old resistance. If we burst through it then that number ceases to become relevant.

My entry point, which was 1.95 then shifted to 2, never hit. Closest we got was 2.08. The double top is not going to form.

From my understanding of this stock and making numerous posts and reading 10 fold, it is in my honest opinion that this stock is ready to burst. Though it is only my opinion, my bearishness has diminished due to the fact that old highs and troughs were forming to very few determinate factors - that being the POG and nothing more. Now we have the POG and news to ride to safety.

I'm noticabley quite excited. Though Cashie is always excited and hit gut must feel like a destruction derby on tuesdays; my excitment stems from the current moves, the news and the price of gold as well as very promising indicators as well as my current BAC. Stochastics look like they are going to remain topped out for a while as more people snap up this stock.

wish I jumped in at 2.10 and rode the wave - but to all I wish the best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.3¢
Change
0.003(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $2.567B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 37.0¢ $1.874M 5.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 2171951 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1595868 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.