AAM 3.45% 5.6¢ aumega metals ltd

IMO, with JW's departure, AAM has new management. They inherited...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    IMO, with JW's departure, AAM has new management. They inherited a cashflow problem which is hopefully working itself out. From quarterly report (which I found to be clearly presented and well above average for the industry) July and August were bad months. September was good. So either Management got a handle on the problems in the mine, or they were just lucky. I think the former as there was mention of getting consultants to optimise the mine plan

As for linking their competence to being late with the new website... evaluation of priorities might suggest leaving it for another day. Marketing people like pretty websites, but I cant see it bringing in any cash, which is what is needed

I am sure they could announce October figures if they wanted to. I think they are required to keep the market informed of changed circumstances, so unless things are bad, we may hear nothing until the AGM

I think shareholders deserve better, but I see no sign that management share my thinking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $17.7K 312.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 351043 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 14074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.