ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

looks poised, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    espesh now that they can access the previously inaccessible into which their resource extends hey Murad. We might end up talking about a reource about half of Martabe whic just sold for US 211 mill. The recent C-note holders (2c strike) hold the key to future ownership ... 80 mill outa F/D 300 mill. HOPEFULLY they can see the longer term BIG PIX and not be happy only with a quick smaller kill. Having said that, whoever controls the C-notes controls the company.

Anyway we are at T+1 on the breakout withconfirmation coupla days away so expect to see some more trading emerge and HOPEFULL confirmation of clearance well above the wedge which now forms the base.

Trading range/ right shoulder platfom base coming up next is 4 - 7 IMO but that will depend on the newbies and their attitude.

Old timers who have seen this stock come down from an all time 1.80 high or in more recent times a 35c high, and new value seekers like me from its lows will be reluctant to sell any time soon and espesh not before knowing the full extent of resource base here ... and in my personal case and just as importantly, knowing what they will do with the Malawi U-ground.

So should be an interesting week coming up and nice to see POG at 916 making its own noises on renewed presuure on the USDX.

Lets hope we have a new golden child finally rising from the ashes here. I just want to feel a bit more confident in the cpabilities of its leaders tho, at a corporate level.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $5.538K 73.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44253 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 27661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.