EL8 9.21% 41.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Read my post yesterday. As I suggested, the purpose of scoping...

1. 138 Posts.
    Read my post yesterday. As I suggested, the purpose of scoping is to investigate various economic models/scenarios to evaluate which is more likely to deliver value.

I am delighted that management is taking their time to provide real backbone to the heap leach scenario as this does chime with what Paladin did, and we have the benefit of their hindsight in knowing how they solved some of their teething problems with the ore. That is the very reason John Young and his team are giving themselves another few months to do further metallurgy that will substantiate the recommended heap leach scenario and screw down associated CAPEX/OPEX costs.

Some investors may not like the extra wait, but don't forget, we will be growing our resource numbers while the metallurgy is concluded.

Markets generally have been sliding and uranium sector remains suppressed in the short term. Believe me, I hold shares that have fallen further than MEY recently, but none has released such sustained positive news flow this year.

Current share price is absolutely crazy and I am now in the process of liquidating some UK stock to try and take advantage. I'm not sure it'll stay here too long, however.

The volatility we have experienced since our 120% resource upgrade has been unexpected, but given wider market and the fuss about Aussie mining taxes, it unfortunately comes with the territory of holding a junior resource play.

I'm satisfied that as long as that resource continues to grow - AND WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY THAT IT WILL GROW AND THAT IT IS ECONOMICAL - then fundamentals will win out in the end.

I only wish I was entering this investment right now, because 1m shares at 11c would take care of my retirement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.