KCN 1.18% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

looks primed , page-83

1. 5,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    well, perhaps I am an idiot; but four months ago I assumed the world will... (do what it is doing now). And all will pile into gold.

My analysis only found three goldies I want to be in.. KCN OGC and CRK. They have gold and are undervalued.

And I read the most wonderful piece that gold shares go down with the market, even when gold goes up. It did kinda go up the last couple of days.

In any case, KCN has done right by diversifying and getting their hands on gold and silver... even if it is in the ground.

Amazingly, consider the price of gold and silver and what KCN 'had' one year (even six months) ago. Now consider they have HEAPS more goodies in the ground. And Aussie dollar down to normalcy. And gold in USD through the roof... and still the KCN price is DOWN.

This mob actually pay a dividend. This mob have the resources. There is no panic needed by them. They have MONEY in the ground. MONEY that appreicates each day as the FAKE MONEY depreciates.

I lost a bit on their down spiral. But the way up has already erased that... and where else will you want your money...

In the USD... ha ha ha ha
    In the Gillard-Brown AUD... ha ha ha ha

I will relax and let my money sit inside the earth. KCN and OGC and CRK can draw it out bit by bit. But it is safe.

I laugh at the people owning gold through the ETFs. Do you honestly believe there is actually gold behind your piece of paper. You need own gold in the ground... or real gold. Have you not seen enough of the scams that are being played out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.015(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $324.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.29 $1.24 $730.6K 579.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2051 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.