ADD 0.00% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

I sort of agree that the Arthur Philip connection e.g suriano...

1. 928 Posts.

I sort of agree that the Arthur Philip connection e.g suriano and page you may well will be right. But the future of the company in the long run will be the management of John Risinger, Mark Stevenson.

You cant tell me these guys dont have experience in this area.

John Risinger has had a diversified career in exploration, production, drilling, and operations spanning more than 40 years. He has held various international and domestic drilling supervisory roles and managed a wide range of large scale exploration drilling programs on a turnkey basis, often in extremely remote areas. His expertise includes strategic management, process engineering, safety and technical reviews, due diligence, feasibility studies, training and auditing.

Mr. Stevenson has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of Holloman Corporation (Odessa, TX) since July 1998. Holloman Corporation is one of the largest totally employee owned engineering, procurement and construction companies in the United States. Prior to his appointment as President, Mr. Stevenson was employed by Holloman Corporation as Executive Vice President (1997-1998), Vice President - Pipeline Division (1979-1997) chief estimator (1977-1979) and field construction engineer (1976-1977). He joined the company in 1976 as a Field Engineer, after receiving his B.S. in Construction Engineering from Texas Tech University in Lubbock.

Consultants
    Byron Deverson Geochemist 30+ years
    Dr. Brian Senior Geologist, Photo Geologist 30+ years
    Drago Panich Geologist, 30+ years
    Roy Whiting 30+ years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.161M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.987K 989.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8384578 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6244847 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.