ADD 14.3% 0.3¢ adavale resources limited

looks ready to launch sandyb, page-39

1. 62 Posts.
    Mate, my comments are based on past performance. First, my apologies to the Colonel and Deansy if I have been rude. It si not my intent. And Deansy I notre you are a AQA shareholder so you have my respect. A great stock but if it hits double figures I would sell.

I am simply frustrated at these ADD boys and wish you would all open your eyes and see what i am only just beginning to see which is allied to their incomptence is a very strong tendency to enriching themselvdes over the years at our expense.

Regards Sumatran coal, ask yourself why the likes of Straits, and Indonesian listed coal stocks except for Bukit Asam do not have projects in Sumatra - because of the relatively low grade and logistics issues. So why is Adavale going to Sumatra? Does it not reveal once more incompetence? Also, what do these boys know about Sumatran or any Indonesian coal projects. There are dozens of projecs in Australia more up their street be it gold or base metals that are distressed that they should be looking over. Let us wait and see what announcements they follow up with. I rest my case till then as i have no facts only past experience with these boys to fall back on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.634M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $29.97K 9.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 41720277 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 206912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.