ADD 0.00% 0.5¢ adavale resources limited

Badvibes - I wasn't questioning your investment decisions. By...

1. 928 Posts.
    Badvibes - I wasn't questioning your investment decisions. By the sounds of it you are doing well. Your postings have made for some healthy debate and you make some valid points.

I will add that management PR is fair at best and is an area were most shareholders would agree, that improvement is needed.

The companies you mention are quite a bit further advanced than ADD. Looking at Citadel for example, they spent 6 million on exploration for the quarter compared to ADD who spent $195,000. Along with a lot of other small caps with limited cash they have had been limited to what they have able to produce due to the credit crunch. Compare ADD with other companies such as WAG, MHL, SSC, SBL, etc with a limited budget.

Just for reference a company that is connected with John Risinger and Mark Stevenson (Holloman Energy) has risen from under 10 cents to 60 cents in the last few months.

http://www.hollomanenergy.com/

I acknowledge your scepticism in regards to the coal acquistion and thanks for your sharing your knowledge.

So far the ann has led to an improvement in the sp and its managing to hold the 4c mark. In the end the market will decide if the acquisition is any good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10494166 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4865073 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.