SPH 0.00% $3.10 sphere minerals limited

looks ready to rumble, page-9

1. 1,201 Posts.
    To become a client of Euroz, phone them at their Perth office and leave your details for an advisor to call you back. They will discuss your investment plans and send you paperwork to sign. Then ask the advisor to organise a logon access to the Euroz Research Reports portal on the Euroz web site where you find all the historical upto current daily, weekly and other research reports. My advisor at Euroz sends me heaps of emails of stuff before it finds its way into a daily report.

If you want to use Euroz (or any other fully service broker), you will need to pay full service broker rates on your transactions compared with the much cheaper on-line trading sites. It is argueable that with full service brokers, you are paying for their expert advise and access to the propriety research reports. I get that from my advisor at Euroz. However, many people on Hotcopper are equally convinced that full service broker are just expensive money grabbers who see that the job of a broker is to make you broke. I guess it depends on the relationship you have with your advisor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.