YAM yamarna goldfields limited

re: see the wood for the trees... Bordering on arogance there...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: see the wood for the trees... Bordering on arogance there boys...

As I have stated numerous times, this is, was and will be a technical play, the signs were clearly there for all to see...perhaps if you had not already formed an opinion on YAM (regardless of anything they might announce), you may have been able to hear what the market was trying to tell you.

I do fully understand your position however and understand where you are coming from...so please, no need to explain the "Frosty" phenomenon to me once again.

Unfortunately, the "newbies" who listened to your advice have all missed out on a nice little trading opportunity.

For what it's worth, technically the run does not appear to have ended in my opinion...in fact, we are currently seeing serious consolidation at key resistance levels...if it holds, a major breakout is still very much on the cards.

One could not hope for a better result at this point!

The lesson here is that market perception is everything...can you please explain for all of us what "phenomenon" is causing the high radiation count on Niue?

The simple fact is that nobody really knows...particularly the market.

This in itself is enough for the market to place a "just in case" premium on the share price, especially in the current "uranium" dominated market...how it gets there really doesn't matter.

Remember, in the end, the market is always right.

I see it like this...in effect, YAM have bought into an idea...someone elses idea! It may prove correct, it may not, but dismissing the idea outright simply due to someone elses involvement, really is a little arogant.

One final point...YAM will not be doing any of the exploration on Niue...they will be leaving that to Avian Mining, who have been kicking over rocks on the island for some 35 years.

LOL...I have an image in my head of some narly old, long bearded, scruffy hermit pottering around the island, with pick over his shoulder and probably mad from sunstroke...LOL...hope not!

Anyway, I know all this sounds like a fundamental approach...perhaps there is a little truth in this...but this sort of information is what the market is currently absorbing, as such, it is important to understand what "perceptions" are being formed.

As I have said on many occassions...perception is everything in this game.

By the way...I find the "fool and his money" comment somewhat offensive.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.