YAM yamarna goldfields limited

re: see the wood for the trees... stock_doctor...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: see the wood for the trees... stock_doctor Stock_Doctor...

Sorry mate...yes I did read it last weekend.

Not trying to be difficult, but it's just a very busy time for me at the moment...on all sorts of fronts.

You are no-doubt unaware of this, but at one point in my deep and dark past, I was a lecturer at RMIT university here in Melbourne...I wont disclose my area of expertise, but suffice to say, I have meny ex students who call me on a regular basis for advice, references...or even just for a chat.

It is very flatering, but not meaning to sound like a grumpy old man, at times this can become really invasive...as innocent and well intentioned as it may be.

Do you see where I am heading with this?

By the way, I have noticed a few reasonable calls from you lately...keep up the good work.

Perhaps another one for you to research...MOG...you may wish to refer to my most recent post on the MOG thread. No need to rush into it, but drilling 2 important wells within the next 6 weeks or so...Maclean-1 in particular is a well understood prospect and very very large. We should see an announcement regarding possible size any day.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.