YAM yamarna goldfields limited

re: interesting!..blackoil BlackOil...Yep, reckon you are right...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: interesting!..blackoil BlackOil...

Yep, reckon you are right on the "slap over the wrist" comment.

It did seem fairly well put together however, suggesting they were possibly expecting it?

I suspect they would be happy with the result non-the-less, as such "responses" can be very poorly viewed by the market...in this case, they managed to create a bit of a flurry in both directions, after which, it has pretty much settled where it was.

Still reckon we might see another announcement shortly...even if as simple as a "change of directors notice" showing more buying support on market...if not, it will be something else of a positive nature in my opinion.

I read it like this...if, as everyone suggests, "certain parties" are behind this run, then a simple tally of the maths suggests they need to sell above 1.6 just for breakeven...LOL...that's a lot of effort just to sell for the same profits as would have been achieved much lower.

This is not their normal style, which is why I think we have more to come...phase 1 is just about complete in my opinion, now they have to push it higher again so that phase 2 can begin.

If however, these "certain parties" are not driving this thing, then what we have been seeing is genuine market interest in yet another uranium story...and once again, the maths would suggest selling should be minimal below 1.6c

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.