JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

my call to company was reassuring but nothing startling came...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    my call to company was reassuring but nothing startling came from conversation (as should be the case)
    I guess like others the wait for news gets more concerning as the silence gets longer.
    Here is my current summation.

1. Aje oilfield in Nigeria has not been signed yet. I believe simply due to the wheels of Nigerian government not moving too quickly. Issues are minor i believe. This announ could be next week or next year.

From my reading of tea leaves alot is riding on this as Aje is a near certainty to produce and with certified reserves of about 10mmbbls to JKA this asset can be borrowed against ie. borrowings and not cap raising will be prefered in the future. Aje will fund JKA activities into the future.

2. Ruhuhu in Tanzania is also a long process of negotiation and doubtful we'll hear till next year. Huge opportunity to bring in paying JV partner as we will own 100% if granted.

3. Tunisia. Dragon Oil are experts in this tricky drill, so we just have to wait for them to organise things. and wait till 2012.

Any advancement in these 3 projects will send JKA upwards.

4. then there is offshore NW australia and anything else that JKA comes up with.

I'm getting resigned to seeing JKA sp soften with no news. I've been buying on this weakness as i see it as a grand opportunity prior to Aje or Ruhuhu announ . Plenty of risk around though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.