MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

looks strong, page-4

1. 2,102 Posts.
    well now that the panic selling has come to an end i'm expecting some sideways movement, the volume has come right down, the day traders are out! The accumulation has started anticipation will start to rebuild within a couple of weeks pending the next bit of news regarding the HOA, this anticipation and potential confirmation of the signing of the deal will start to test the resistance at 1.8c, volume will increase and it won't be long before we smash that resistance, of course it could come down crashing back to sub 1c if the deal hits a snag or the deal gets pulled which can so easily happen with a HOA !!! but I'm betting against it.

The sort of trades we saw recently confirms it... The directors of Hotshot & mooter who happen to be the same guys are going to shoot themselves in the foot on this one.

I have invested in a lot of stocks and had some fantastic wins in the last 8 years and many losses but all under control with stop losses in place, but no other stock i have come across has presented itself with the kind of mid blowing potential as of that of Mooter, I'm comparing it to FMG and SFR at their earliest stages. The beauty of MMZ is that it's not a resource stock thus we will not need to wait 5-10 years to see it's full potential. I'm holding on to this one until it's full potential is realized.

have a good weekend all !!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.