CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

looks terrible, page-40

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Hi Lockitt, I do understand your disappointment at the way you were treated by Bevan. It might have been a different story if you had talked with Frank. Bevan has bellowed at me on the pone too. That's just how he is. It doesn't mean he doesn't do a very good job. I wouldn't take it personally at all.
    He himself has a lot to lose or gain on the success of these companies and Frank has a heck of a lot more.
    I think one needs to regard it dispassionately as an arm's length investment. It's either a good investment or it's a bad one. My view is that they have the goods and are now more confident that the worst of the downturn is behind us.
    It's a bit like spring after a very hard winter. Its time for action.
    If you think about it, it was a good idea to conserve resources during the "winter" so that when the spring arrives you are ready to start up again.
    Gold is edging up in US dollar terms and may well crack the thousand mark in the next month. That may well cause something of a gold rush.
    I think during the very uncertain times of the past year or so it would have been foolish to be too reckless with expenditure. not knowing if you could raise capital again when needed.
    It's getting a lot easier to raise funds now as the situation thaws. Many companies such as CRK and indeed CNK have remained grossly undervalued for quite some time but that could quickly change. You know how volatile CRK is for example.
    I think we'll see a big change in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.