SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Given indications so far, without too much luck I'd be looking...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Given indications so far, without too much luck I'd be looking at something between 1-3mt here (assuming averages of just 5m widths) at grades of 3%+ Ni and significant Cu credits...

It will more than likely be open-pit.

Looks the real deal...but I think we all need to beware the argy bargy of it all...from both sides of the leger!

The potential for PGE's adds major interest, as they could blitz the Ni intersections in terms of value per tonne, depending on their mix of course.

In this regard, I suspect they already have detected PGE's, but are not prepared to say anything until assays come in. Personally, given the nature of the find, I would not expect them to raise the possibility of PGE's (and market disappointment if they are not there) unless they had detected them...perhaps via XRF?

This was a very quick buy for me in the mid 20's as soon as I read the announcement...unfortunately for me, I have been watching the Polar Bear drilling since SIR had that the little spike back at 8c...but decided to sit on my hands as the stock was not liquid enough for me at that time.

How things have changed...lol

I can easily see a $ sign in front of this in the next few weeks (depending on how they handle the placement). And whilst "just how high" will depend on drilling, the market can be expected to overshoot in anticipation...both ways mind you.

We have some crafty buggers running this show, so I suspect they will manage the market's expectations quite well...and in this regard I expect the next announcements will include the results from the up-dip, wider intersection...and of course we have the PGE thing...

I suspect both will result in higher prices and be timed to help push everything along.

Of course, the flagged placement may well stop it in its tracks if not handled well...although frankly, if they want to retain value for shareholder they do not need to raise all that much money at this stage.

For me, the biggest carrot for the Company is possibly the 75m 60c unlisted options...this will result in about $45m going to the Company when/if they are converted...so I would be looking at numbers north of this as a first target for the near term.

If I may say...and this will sound like a ramp...the last time I saw such agressive push-pull trading on the back of a discovery announcement, yet ongoing strength in the face of the typical intra-day shorting activity, was when Minotaur announced the Prominent Hill discovery hole (albeit on less volume). Some at the time thought their intersection was rather modest (lol)...and pushed the "pump and dump" line...but in spite of this, the stock ran from 20c to mid $3's (memory) in pretty short time.

Of course, SFR also comes to mind after today's activity, but this could well be bigger in my view...not so much for this particular discovery, but what might develop in terms of potential for the region and for additional discoveries on what amounts to locked up ground.

On this issue...does anyone know who might have land nearby...other than SIR and Creasy?

Good luck all.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.