LYC 0.78% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

looks to me like a very strong opening for lyc, page-27

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    "It doesnt Tipster

However as night follows day and day follows night, an announcement alluding to first sample product production is big news

In fact, it is important news which will be conveyed to the market asap on achievement of this milestone"

Actually it isn't that big of an event Antibotter.

I can't see why an announcement to say they are sending samples would be important. What if they sent 4 batches to a client until they get it right? Make 4 announcements? The announcement i would like to see is Lynas have received there first confirmed order from XXX after satisfactory test results were achieved from samples.

Samples are just that. Until they are 100% (or whatever the leeway is) satisfactory, why would Lynas say a word?

Yes NC stated first samples by end of Feb. First of how many until the buyer says Yes, i like those. Give me 8000 tons of it!

NC also stated

* Potential procurement issues
    * Potential material handling issues feeding into kiln
    * Commissioning issues slowed down ramping up to capacity
    * Lynas are on track for commercial deliveries in Qtr 2.

So, my take is that Lynas are producing samples and shipping to customers (who will all want variants of REO) then the clients are testing the samples, then and only then will Lynas get an order. That order is the announcement i am waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.34 $19.83M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11865 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 3637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.