MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

The results are good. High silver and gold grades a bonus.Now...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    The results are good. High silver and gold grades a bonus.

Now reality. the company couldnt help itself but wheel out the historical 9% grade of copper on previous ASX releases.

the moment it did that it set the bar for comparison.

What has not happened here is to join the dots. is the 9% historical relevant or is that stuff excised from this ground as part of the deal? where is the 6 and 9% stuff historical in distance from this stuff we found?

If i had enough money to drill 1000 meters i would want to be drilling in or around the high stuff as a continuation.

The widths are nothing special.

So what now. tell us company after you get over your back slapping euphoria, do we truck the waste dump, when and how much will it cost and what will we net.

1000 m drill program was worth 2 grains of sugar in your cup of coffee. it was never going to prove anything that would please the punters.

You obviously went after the best target with your 1000m.
    Punters now can say was that your best shot. Got more copper in my back yard.

its now time for the company to articulate a cost benefit strategy and less of the chemistry adulation.

Nothings ever changed, punters are only interested in knowing what this means for me.

Continue to hold. Annoyed but thats all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.