MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

looks very good to me, page-38

1. 27,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    Good reasoning Mitzu

I still suspect that something is at play............I agree the strategic changes have brought about more questions than answers however this is a penny stock,a specie and in a low-sentiment resource sector and with this in mind there is no need to sell massive amounts to cause fear and get apples to drop

I still believe that this has crossed a few big radar screens and they have seized an opportunity to scaremonger and accumulate in the same breath. One of the reasons I say this is because of the amount of drilling that is yet to be ann and the little that has been ann is being assumed to be what the final drill results will look like. Yes there is the Phillipines but I feel that could be negated with our intentions to mine in the near future. I could certainly have the bull by the udders and as many have alluded to earlier, this drop could well be attributed to early drill results and a case of management counting their chickens before they hatch. I just sense that our BHP man would have ensured that that scenario never occurred for his own professional standing to remain intact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.