LOK looksmart limited

re: looksmart after hour trading, for mojo "The thornleys were...

1. 1,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: looksmart after hour trading, for mojo "The thornleys were sellers while the price was high and only suspended selling when the price was heading for zero.

As I haven't seen any reorted change to their intentions I would presume they will recommence selling when the price is right.

Seems to me that they are slowly withdrawing from the business."

Where did you get this information from??? I don't think the Thornleys have sold any shares in LOOK for many years. They sold a very small percentage of their holdings 3-4 years ago to cover tax liabilities however over the last couple of years the Thornleys have actually increased their holdings with some significant purchases made mid year in 2001!

Hardly seems like they are slowly withdrawing from the business to me and they would be very unlikely to do so unless an attractive takeover offer was made.

Looksmart share price performance has been exceptional over the past 18 months with a +46% gain in 2002 calendar year and +20% gain YTD in 2003. This is despite NASDAQ collapsing over 30% since January 2002!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.