LOK looksmart limited

re: look closes down.....hits 67c LOOK's poor guided No's for Q3...

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: look closes down.....hits 67c LOOK's poor guided No's for Q3 do NOT include any Licence $$$'s at all, as I understand. And as to whether they 'drop in', in Q3 or, Q4, who cares??? THEY, will start to 'drop in' and will be significant, as time goes by.

So you now agree the LOOK guidance was poor in your terms.

I would say they were pathetic.

And you go on to now claim.....there is NO licence dollars in the Q3 numbers.

Well how can you claim this when you claim LOOK ads are appearing everywhere on LOOK's new partners....whom you do not know who they are.

So you say the Q3 numbers are poor.....you say there is NO income from LOOK's "new" 3 partners...yet you claim LOOK appears on these sites now.

I would suggest....i am correct.

The "new" partners actually are having NO positive effect on LOOK's revenues.

And the trouble is LOOK are losing more partners.....in fact Hills has stated this in the recent SEC filings....as to the poor guidance.

Plus LOOK has guided for 50% LESS clicks in Q3......which means LOOK are NOT getting any increase in clicks from the "new" partners.

Asi have stated......the FACTS are the complete opposite of your argument.

The market has not believed you either....thats why LOOK is at 69c and will be delisted from The Nasdaq.

Its lower now then it was before the Q2 results.

And it will go lower still....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.