WAS 0.00% 0.4¢ wasabi energy limited

Hi Bello, maybe or maybe not. :-)I'm not sure how much you know...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    Hi Bello, maybe or maybe not. :-)

I'm not sure how much you know about GGL, but if you are not very familiar with them, I would encourage you to read:

http://www.globalgeothermal.com/

GGL has the advantage of inhouse engineering capacity and most importantly operational experience.

Introductory info:

"About Us
    Global Geothermal is majority owned by Wasabi Energy Ltd (ASX – WAS) and was formed in 2007 to consolidate the various worldwide entities licensed to deploy the power generation technology known as the Kalina Cycle®. As a result GGL owns and controls the Kalina Cycle® rights and the over 200 international patents associated with the proprietary technology.

Although the Kalina Cycle®’s general principals are simple and well understood, design and construction of a successful project requires an advanced process across a range of disciplines, including chemical, mechanical and mathematical.

Recurrent Engineering is the engineering and development core of GGL, providing the technical expertise to successfully leverage the Kalina Cycle® for optimized results in energy conversion system designs."

(From: http://www.globalgeothermal.com/AboutUs.aspx)

Now that GGL holds all the IP to Kalina, I expect they will attempt to build a vertically integrated heat to energy conversion business, ala, Ormat. I expect in the next 12months we will be looking at a full service EPC provider.

With TW having resigned, and Burke (chairman) having forked out $300k recently to top-up, I expect WAS will divest RUM, AG and be a shell for GGL and depending on commercial progress (technical progress has been achieved already), we will be looking at a marketcap in the ~ $200m range, yes a 10-bagger. POTENTIALLY.

DYOR. I did ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.