Looming Depression!, page-22

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Grant62 Thanks for your qualified and informative response.
    One thing that bothers me however is the creation of further debt/$$$ to hide the underlying weakness of todays world economies. The ability to handle debt (especially HUGE multi-corp debt) with more debt must be balanced.
    I agree that we are in a totally different scenario today to that of the 30's. That is economically at least. I think we are probably at the same point in time socially. Low moral standards and an easy come easy go attitude toward life was also evidenced through the roaring 20's (nowhere near todays freedom but very similar). The point here is that although we are in different eras, typically social and economic cycles follow one another.
    I believe that somewhere along the line the books have to be balanced and that debt must be accounted for.
    Printing dollars and destroying some other weaker economy cant go on forever (not enough riches to appease the appetite of the fat Yank). A balance must be met.
    Where does all the Enron, LTCM, (that English insurers), HIH, Onetel, Ansett....etc. money end up?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.