quite a heavy talk boys and girls.first, we are in a bear market...

1. 753 Posts.
    quite a heavy talk boys and girls.

first, we are in a bear market re equities and it aint all over yet.

second, the price of gold is stuck in a range of $250-$340/oz US and there is nothing that you and I can do about it.

Commercial selling has intensified on both the downside and upside and specs keep on accumulating gold in any rallies and dips while commercials sell.

Something has to give so that stop-losses will be triggered. Which way, can't really say.

As for the gold stocks, they are all mostly grossly overvalued. Gold can steadily go up but gold shares can drift.

One of the wiser post on this subject was to look for value elsewhere, which I agree.

As far as the fiat currencys of today, well everyone is well aware for some time now and waiting for the big bang is like waiting for a baren woman to bear a child or a barreb man to father a child.

While Bush is still about the Oval, the markets are held at ransom to wild swings, debt keeps on blowing, etc etc etc ... financial terrorism derived from terrorism acts and presidential terrorism.

What will about to happen in the future I can not predict. What I have always been doing is to consider my risk/reward ration and know when to cut losess and book profits.

I saw overvaluation in gold stocks and i got out at the very very top .... not becasue I was an astute investor but becasue I was quite happy to miss out on the last 5-10 or so percent.

You guys and girls can talk your book all day long but as long as you are making money that is all that counts.

Arhidas

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.