XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

Loomis Tuesday, page-22

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1910
    XJO ... Pitchfork chart ... Classic "bounce" from two MT's of the two Pitchforks shown.

Bull Fork(yellow P1-3) starts at penultimate Trump Victory low with P3 the low at "Election night". Today's low right at the MT of that Pitchfork, from 2 x previous SP supports and also a 'beez_dick' below the 30% retrace or the whole 'Trump' rally(so far?).

Bear Fork(red) ... yesterday's close and today's open were right at the MT and now we have bounced a little.

Whilst these two MT's hold then all is still good ... and remember, our retrace so far is 'only?' 30% ... just as it was with our equally large correction before(see red P2). Its also worthy to note that our correction so far from the May High(red P3)is almost exactly the same in Price and 'vibration' as that previous correction(red P1-P2).... another reason to argue that today/yesterday's low was still AOK for the Bulls.

However, I do throw in a 'waver' ... I'm not convinced the Northern hemisphere markets(especially the U.S.) have much more in their current exhaustive Trump Victory Rally uplegs. Certainly couldn't buy any at current levels.

XJO_AP_300517_Dly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.