SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

looney tunes

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Geez guys i go play golf, come home, bored on couch as mrs and kids out ...i read HC to see if any credible intelligent info and its like one flew over the cuckoos nest.

Matt747 - gold star award....you are way outside your comfort level in this stock, too highly geared, panicking, desperate and in-need out professional help....lets all sue the board for misrepresentation....matt the SIA is dead over burried killed...didnt complete milestones....therefore over,...57c is gone...its not reduced its gone!

Then i read HC is infiltrated by chinese spies, we are all to get waterboard torture, our chicken chow mein is poisined and we are under attack...and im part of the crew....lol ....i love it...

We cant look at iron ore prices or markets to make a decision as its all china propaganda....sorry i do look at spot iron ore....down down prices are down(love that tune) i do look at atlas down 50% , fmg hammered, rio, vale belted and afferro down 60%....i do look at these things when making an investment decision.

Doudou - you scream we are the lowest cost iron ore produced in the world..,. Really.?? When did we start production...havent read that annoucment yet...or have the chinese hidden it..

The chinese have screwed us blah blah... Yep guess what they
    have...suck it up,,.its the real world not fantasy island...

And you know the best part...we aint even got a deal yet...

Imagine monday...sorry we cant come to an agrrement...deal off...imagine the posts then as the shareprice hits 18c...please GJ ring em back ....we got no jv....we have no conventions...we got no other debt/equity deals...whats next doudou?? Ring ewo and get the tunnel funders.

Rio comes in and say boys...your in a jam....hows 35c sound?? What...no an aussie company wouldnt do that..we have etthhics....we will pay what analyst has said its worth...forget what the market values us at...lol

Am getting so over SDL...this stock has no edge to it now..its binary and has alot of risk,,,hence whys its 33c....played golf with a fund manager today whos in small caps...owns sdl...seller into the bid...i said what bid?

Maybe before we all go on about spies, law suits, railways, we should all hope we get a bid so we can atleast have a yardstick to where we are at?

Anyway lads im off to see batman film...should be ok..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.