SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

I agree but big numbers could be 2 years away because Eagleview...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree but big numbers could be 2 years away because Eagleview decide on the direction or a new upgrade and shareholders don't get notified of the pivot. Share price action since the quarterly is the best indicator of inside opinion given Euroz are the biggest net sellers on the register all of July.

I've been told the Australian operations aren't a priority and will only ramp up to a point to cover the expenses of accommodating the costs associated with Eagleview's requests for systems etc. It's viewed the Australian market isn't worth the effort when they have a free carry into the US with the market leader and a potential takeover, so management are doing everything to appease their masters. This tells me nothing significant in revenues next 6 months which means no announcements. While i hoped the quarterly would garner interest, the share price tells me everything i need to know.

What do you do as a shareholder? Hold and hope a takeover comes at a significant premium at some point in the magical future or risk the share price drifting back to the 7.5 centers on no news and then a takeover comes at 11c. Its a tough one but both options are very plausible in my opinion. As a buyer Eagleview have the power to acquire SFI at the lowest possible price and conversely have the power to sandbag the share price forever until they decide to acquire SFI. Management have certainly showed they are willing to sacrifice everything to please Eagleview.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.