EMS 0.00% 3.1¢ eastern metals limited

HAHAHA , the poor fools holding this have no chance, the only...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    HAHAHA , the poor fools holding this have no chance, the only thing you can do is vote against the old clowns re-instatement--thats also a no -no--this silly old fool controls this dog--he is absolutely out of order, if I failed this badly in my job, I would have gotten the DCM a long time ago, you can only lodge a protest vote, but by making this geriatric your proxy, he has to vote against his re-election--I mean, what on earth is this fool trying to achieve here??--already proven a dismal loser--I'll tell you--see his transfers to family members--see the offshore dodgy deals??--how a competant board can sit by and watch the demise of EMS is tantamount to dereliction of duty, and that is about all there is to say--the board of this thing are either incompetant-or guilty of neglect--probably both--they sit there mute as the company dives into oblivion--surely someone has to stand up--but don't bet on it--this mob are too tired, probably only turn up a few times a year to sign off on their wages--the rest is apparent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $6 202

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 227968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.