IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

lord help us; which way goeth idg?, page-19

1. 8,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Another one who is very confused. The chart shows $37 as it has adjusted form 37 cents (which was achieved during the last uranium bubble) after consolidation instigated by the last management who then watched the share price go from your "$37" down to about $2.75. At which time the new management stepped in and has taken it to $5.20. And what do you suggest they do with the cash? It's a long way off the $37 which was always just a joke. NTA has just been declared at $7.20, so what do you suggest, wind it up and give everyone back $7.20!
    I'd be very careful if I was you with comments such as :

"The companies that do this sort of thing should be jailed. The company has the cash so why rip of the shareholders"

Your suggesting innocent people should be jailed and they are stealing from shareholders. You obviously are unaware of recent court cases brought by Directors against posters on bulletin boards!

You don't even seem to know the history. your blaming the current board for the past baords mistakes. The fact your silly post received 10 thumbs up suggests there are a lot of other misinformed investors out there as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.