PAR 0.00% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Lorecivivint, page-15

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6686
    Dr D Felson has a clear conflict of interest when it comes to us, we have him on board, we have him as a consultant, he helped us in our all important P3 trial design.

It was he that helped the FDA to understand what drug we have and what it means, to the FDA, earlier on. He cannot yet comment on what he has seen in terms of our data...

Wait a sec....I realise that since we last talked about the (Great) Dr David Felson, it has been many months, there are many new to us since then. Allow me to please briefly quote to you new guys just WHO this Dr Felson is.

You can very easily google him and start to get a sense of how much profound research he has done in the space of OA. Mate you think I research PAR a fair bit....I know nothing compared to the Great Dr. I wouldnt fit into his league even if I researched at my current rate FULL time for years! But enough about me, how did Paul Rennie see him? What are the words he used to describe Dr Felson?

"He is a living legend within this space."

Paul clearly stated for us back in 2019 that Dr Felson had never represented a bio pharma company before and presented a case to the FDA.

"He hasnt worked with other pharma companies previously."

What then is the clue that gets me confident that what Dr David Felson is seeing is good....is on the frontier, is a world first?

I turn to Paul's words again....(these are the exact words Paul proclaimed in the 2019 AGM).

"He is very excited with our data so much so that he has agreed to work with us on our phase 3 clinical trial design and he has also agreed to come with us to the FDA to explain the significance of this data".

I am one that waits patiently for an official snippet of info from Dr David Felson one day in the future...perhaps I must wait for final readout? Perhaps I must wait for NDA approval? I may even need to wait for sometime after actual first sales for a statement from him. So be it, this will be a day up there with the wonderful news we (finally) got IND opened on OA. This will be a day up there with 008 final data read out. This will be somewhat less close to a material deal...but you get my point; I'm waiting patiently.

This, and the other above mentioned milestone events are worth waiting for. In ONLY my humble opinion, you wanna have some shares left, held in tight reserve, for such incredible milestones that we should one day reach.

DYOR recommended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $50.60K 182.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1818 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 27600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.