PNM 6.67% 3.2¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Well i ceratinly havent paid .008. Bought a truck load earlier....

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Well i ceratinly havent paid .008. Bought a truck load earlier. i know what its worth, a dumb monkey can work that out with a 2000 year old abacus.

But aint it a head F. what to do...when its been trading ad norsium at .006/.007 and now .008.

If i do the christian thing there wont be any .008 left tomorrow. But as you know how many times have the single sell anemias unloaded on you and you look like a right twat.

i do have a gut feeling there is more news arounfd the corner.

AGM is the sure sign they will throw us a bone.

Any funding requirements by way of convertable notes now on. Only a retard cannot see that. When you got the MD with a bucket load of equity he aint gonna dilute himself.

im of the view, given what the neighbours have proven up, that the JV will be expanded to cover adjoining tenaments.

Just makes sense. Why would the partner come for coffee when lunch is available. Blind freedie can see from the grab samples that adjoining tenaments are rich with gold.

I am not sure why my fellow poster is jamming on how we will vote the con note of 1 ias a legality nothing more. Vote against why? Make you a deal, I will focus on buying stock and you can beat yourself on a worthless arguement on voting. With what these guys are sitting on there is not a red neck in Tennasee that will vote against their resolutions.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $13.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $3K 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107362 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 71 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.