TLS 0.00% $3.88 telstra group limited

Loses almost half its gains, page-10

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I hear the brokers r re rating tls to a buy ,i don't follow brokers just listen to foxtel.
    JC i have foxtel,just basic and movies,but i'm surprised by how many people i know that have foxtel because of sports?.
    Amaysim announced today their entry into the nbn res eller market,their prices seemed irrelevant ie $60,my republic $60,beyond $65 all unlimited data with non required various speeds but currently no one imo needs 100 and disruptor prices r not that disruptive..
    Imo the main and reasonable competition for tls is their pathetic lock in contracts,fines etc ie making just the thought of phoning tls enough.They need to face reality ,scrub the bs contracts and fines and embrace amaysims policy.
    ps and the dh tls management have to start explaining to us dh shareholders how muru d is performing and give,if they have the guts,guidance on muru d financial forecasts,rather then just have their wet dreams in becoming a technology co.
    ps i was going to edit dh tls management but considering their wages i'll continue the phrase until they explain their muru d performance compared to acquisitions of old businesses with new technologies like apo,tyro,unlockd etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $69.78M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66211 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 400250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.