TLS 0.00% $3.96 telstra group limited

Loses almost half its gains, page-12

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Ann: Transcript - ACCC draft decision on mobile roaming

A read of the above announcement / thread will give a bit more insight; as in my opinion the lack of a more favourable SP reaction to the roaming decision must be at least part due due to the negative responses of the press. All seem disappointed by the decision and seem not convinced that the issue will be finally put to rest. This is a quote from a quistion to Mr Penn (IMO) almost accusing TLS of lying in it's submission.....
    ": Yeah, g’day. Look, I’d like to pick up Max’s point there. So Sims was quite adamant that Telstra had run a scare campaign. Another way of looking at that is that’s effectively accusing Telstra of making false statements. That’s actually a pretty serious allegation, isn’t it? And he also agreed with you entirely that farmers would see through any false statements and he said that they had seen through Telstra’s false statements". The following question was no better.....
    "So my question is, I suppose, do you stand by all the claims that you’ve made in the face of the ACCC boss saying that he thinks that they were unfounded"?
    I don't feel that there is much good will towards Telstra in any quarter -- whether politicians or most of the public. What is so hard to understand that when an assett is sold you can no longer expect the same amount of control?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.98 $3.94 $52.92M 13.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 857748 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 497142 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.