TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Good vid thanks. Don't think this bill they are suggesting...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Good vid thanks. Don't think this bill they are suggesting should ever be realised. Agree with the rest of their conversation. The bill appears to protect banks and the sheep who buy when the market is up for fear of missing out. Though I have large sympathy for those just wanting a home to live in.

So sick of the lies from the media over the years simple facts the Liberals have proven to raise taxes more than Labor despite the lies to the contrary . The Liberals and republicans are proven to interfere with free markets whenever it will help their mates in big business or the wealthy despite proclaiming to let market forces dictate. I agree when it come to families or small business then the Liberals do stick to their mantra of not interfering in free markets.

In short the Liberals are softening up the public by taxing the banks ready in anticipation for the big bailout that is coming. Also to stop the royal commision which will see the scumbag bank individuals who have committed fraud against the Australian public brought to justice.

P.S
    Foxtel is a bad business that Telstra should ditch imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.