TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Loses almost half its gains, page-92

1. 9,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    CP my posts r just my opinions ,negatives and positives re tls.If u want to increase your holding u know it should b because u want to,i have suggested i will probably b decreasing my holding but not at current prices.
    80% hmm ?? i hope my posts have in no way influenced that figure.(especially given the unclear direction of tls management at the moment.

ps re google satellite threat ?,is that like the google balloon threat?.

Correct me if i'm wrong but with a satellite phone u must b standing out in the open,not behind a mountain,not indoors not even under a tree,u must have no obstruction between yr phone and the satellite,even then if its anything like my foxtel or regional satellites probably even so called satellite internet hotspots which require fixed infrastructure ,there can b a variety of reasons to cause outages ,its very unreliable plus the points made by a previous poster.
    Still waiting for tls update,hope penn has more to say about the performance of 'each' of tls's various businesses rather than just tls's future is the internet of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.