TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Loses

1. 880 Posts.
    Hi all. By means of disclosure I'll start by reiterating that I have never been a holder of LWP. As I've started previously, I was very closely considering becoming a shareholder, but by the time I had capital available I had already begun questioning the wisdom of investing into this company. That said, I have never been backwards about trying to have open, honest discussion about my reasons for being wary, having been among those who first raised some of the significant questions around the Graphenera investment after speaking directly with Dr Luidmila in Russia.

I think, in light of some of the recent attempts by others to unethically upramp the stock (clearly for purposes of trading pips) or questions about the general negativity displayed in this forum, that it would be a worthwhile exercise to compile some sort of catalogue of the losses that have been realised by current or ex holders.

Therefore, if you're prepared to share and you genuinely believe that your losses have been a direct result of the mismanagement or missteps by management (large or small) please post a dollar value for the losses you have realised through your investment in LWP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.