LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Well I am not writing this to get suspended, however I like many...

1. 678 Posts.
    Well I am not writing this to get suspended, however I like many of us are getting a little overwhelmed by the never ending saga.

Isn't it time we all took our medications to settle our nerves, like a good JD, CC, Beer, WT, and the list goes on and if your on medications consider the implications.

However the point to this is we have tomorrow to come and the next day and so on, and how are we all going to be if we are carrying on the way we are now.

So many of us are at each others throats. I'm going to come tomorrow and if it is a repeat of today, I will give it a miss each day till the attitude changes, so something positive starts up.

I used to be a once happy lyc holder, but the past few weeks have become a real questioner of everything. At times I have felt bi-polar going one way one minute and the next way the next minute.

I will just be happy when its all over and done with, what ever the outcome.

If it is bad, just hang around till it gets better or a takeover comes along, and if it makes it, wow I will have more money for the first time in my life than I have ever had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.