AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

losing its gains , page-3

1. 329 Posts.
    Oh man, how sus is that from AFT?

These guys just shot themselves in the foot!!!

The 1st announcement they released (doc 00382488.pdf) has several small post it notes throught out the PDF document revealing someone's true thoughts regarding certain points.

You will notice the Author of the announcement is "Christian Uhrig" and PDF file is not encrypted.

Sometime after, AFT must have noticed the PDF document had not been filtered of the post-it notes within, therefore, removing the notes and re-releasing the annoucement second time round.

In the 2nd PDF announcement (doc 00382605.pdf) post-it notes removed and different author "Jeff Dalco".

What a Blunder?

The 1st document mentions;
    ------------------------------------
    "Microgenix Technologies Ltd owns all of the intellectual property rights for the technology, comprising patent WO 02/04036 A1 on the Microgenix Air Purification System (registered in all major countries), and registered trade marks Biogreen 3000™ and Microgenix Air Purification."

With a "Post-It" note on the start of the text saying;
    -------------------------------------------------------
    "Is this Microgenix expects to open negotiations? Or MTL? Or AFT?..."

The next point highlighted is process of the filtering and how it works;

"The Revolutionary Technology (cont)"

With a another Post-it note saying;
    "This still looks like a filter to me."

And the classic bit is;
    "The Master Licensee will guarantee to Microgenix a minimum royalty stream of US$500,000.—for the first 12 months, US$ 1 Million for the 2nd year and US$1.5 Million for the third year. This will be in the form of a bank guarantee."

With a another Post-it note saying;
    "I am a little nervous of the china contract at the moment…"

Gentlemen, I would be too after reading this announcement !!

Sometimes it's just better to leave things as they are.
    Well, at the very least, we know their true feelings about the future of AFT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.