DCC 4.88% 3.9¢ digitalx limited

loss of bitcoin.com.au name, true story, page-5

1. 37 Posts.
    Konfi long line of......

http://qntra.net/2014/11/the-bitcoin-com-au-story-continues/

Join the dots

Farmboy what did you exactly mean there “Well there you go. The media report about the loss of the bitcoin.com.au name was misleading to say the least, and just plain wrong at best.” Hmmm misleading media do you think I should no longer trust any info put out from qntra.net?

DCC when bitcoin.com.au was removed from your portfolio (immediately after you became aware that there were serious issues with the domain, as the domain has been banned from various social media sites) how was that done? Did you put it in a different excel spreadsheet? Print out Bitcoin.com.au on a piece of paper, like a cold wallet, and put the piece of paper in a different file? Also when was it officially in your portfolio?

Konfi is that a blowfish you’ve got on the end of your line...... brb sounds like another sms on my phone..... might be an sms stock alert....... maybe another $10 horoscope..... might be some  crap on social media.... who knows..... but you’re fishing in the wrong place when you are catching slippery stuff like that Konfi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $33.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $77.03K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 240283 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 172449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.