PNC 2.17% 45.0¢ pioneer credit limited

well the people that lent the money should collect it if they...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    well the people that lent the money should collect it if they have assessed their clients responsibly and their clients have the means to repay. Otherwise they need to work something out. Don't flog the debt for a few cents to dogs that have no moral conduct just because you know the actions that they will take won't sit well with your public image.

my statement that you quoted is spot on and is exactly what this industry is about.They add absolutely zilch to "sense of accountability to repay one's debts"... these debt outfits are just money grabbers, they are in it for the buck and they don't take prisoners.

Finally not all of the debts that they hound people for are loans, often it is silly things like misbilled gym memberships, water bills that have gone astray... whatever, they really don't care, It's about shaking people down fast for whatever they have got and if it doesn't work harass their friends, family, employers. That's after stuffing their credit for 5 years as well.

I fully support this CEO in his pursuit of questionable gotten gains and find it quite amusing really. teach the shareholders for getting into bed with sharks lol Ultimately though these sorts of two bit outfits should not form part of a serious investing forum discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $60.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 45.0¢ $31 69

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37708 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 27489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.